Delivery Terms & Conditions
Our delivery terms are easy to read and comprehend. Unlike most 100 pages long delivery conditions we offer to our clients are the following…
1. From the moment the order has been placed and the card payment has been approved, we call our customer to confirm the size, colors and the amount ordered. Right after confirmation, we convey the order to our masters.
2. If the ordered garnment is not in stock, we inform our customers how long will it take to produce and ship the ordered garment.
3. As soon as the garment is produced, we ship it to the customer along with date and time slip the package was sealed and sent.
4. We track the ordered parcel on the internet and keep in touch with our customer until the package is delivered to the door.
5. We ask for feedback on the quality of the product.
6. If for some reasons our customer is not happy with the product, we may reimburse the money within next 30 days. In this case the customer must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request reimbursement.
All bank fees for reinbursment and shipping costs must be covered by the CUSTOMER.